Some new events

Go down

Some new events

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:24 pm

1) We are moving the website to minecraft.aorvu.net
2) Dr_Obvious, you're being far too conservative in my opinion, and have been a real pain in my side when it comes to the server change. While you are my friend and you will hopefully remain that, I have cancelled service to the old server. You can keep your project clean if yo properly light and fence it, I'm tired of making exceptions for you.
3) No item giving. Honest to god I am sick of being begged by people to be an admin or get tnt.
4) Decarthado is now an official member of the administrator team, the vote stands at 2/1. He has by far done a better job than any of us has in the past, and I commend him for it.
5) Please refrain from effing with commands. Such as spawning 100 sheep and somesuch.
6) If there is a problem, notify me via steam or email, SGM424 and tiel@aorvu.net respectively.

These is to be known as the Enactment of 1012[center]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://minetiels.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Some new events

Post  Decarthado on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Admin wrote:3) No item giving. Honest to god I am sick of being begged by people to be an admin or get tnt.
4) Decarthado is now an official member of the administrator team, the vote stands at 2/1. He has by far done a better job than any of us has in the past, and I commend him for it.
5) Please refrain from effing with commands. Such as spawning 100 sheep and somesuch.

3. gonna be a problem forever, but you're right not to encourage it
4. didn't know there was a vote ... but ... sweet
5. FINE. I'll keep it to a dozen ... tops ... when they have it coming. :3 And I won't use the ion cannon on jerkface noobs.
Decarthado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nachosyumm on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Please make asking for items a kickable offense. Some user whose name rhymes with "rugs_dwell", cannot seem to comprehend that trusted red users have no special powers and cannot give out and spawn items. I know think I understand how annoying it is to you blue users, and i highly support kicking and/or banning

Do you guys mind out helping with special projects though? I'm trying to build a mini-canal, but i'm pretty sure I will need some help with it due to water dynamics.

nachosyumm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:26 pm

We will help if it is warranted. At the moment I'm a ghost, and can't figure out how to fix myself, so I pretty much am dedicated to that end whenever online.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://minetiels.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

waaaaa

Post  swstiglich3 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:58 pm

what is the server ip that you and dee are on most the time? or is it changeing again?
swstiglich3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr_Obvious on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:46 am

the final and only IP left to join is the xenon servers one.
69.197.191.220:25565
Dr_Obvious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down